CANADIAN COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A man is accused of killing his three-month-old daughter in Yukon, and another man is accused of helping of him hide from law enforcement.
Oklahoma City police arrested Anil Azmat.
Azmat, who is accused of first-degree murder, is suspected of killing his infant daughter, Amora.
Investigators said that Amora was found not breathing at a home in Yukon in March.
The infant was rushed to the hospital, but later died.
The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner ruled her death a homicide.
Officers also arrested Joshua Iacofano for allegedly helping Azmat hide from officers.
- Witness condemns fire crew response after three killed in Hammon fire
- KKK church flyers found in Marietta, surrounding communities
- Is football star ready for State Board? Some question experience of Gov. Stitt’s newest Board of Education nominee
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus