OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A crash along I-44 in Oklahoma City left a Louisiana man critically injured this week, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol says.
It happened on Tuesday, around 7:10 p.m., on I-44 northbound near Airport Road in Oklahoma City.
According to a trooper’s report, the 26-year-old Louisiana man was driving his motorcycle on I-44 when he lost control and departed the roadway to the left. The impact of the crash ejected the man from the motorcycle.
He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
The report states speed was the cause of the crash.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’