OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A crash along I-44 in Oklahoma City left a Louisiana man critically injured this week, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol says.
It happened on Tuesday, around 7:10 p.m., on I-44 northbound near Airport Road in Oklahoma City.
According to a trooper’s report, the 26-year-old Louisiana man was driving his motorcycle on I-44 when he lost control and departed the roadway to the left. The impact of the crash ejected the man from the motorcycle.
He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
The report states speed was the cause of the crash.
- Pay it 4Ward: Hope House administrator betters lives through compassion and kindness
- Black Lives Matter-OKC pays bond for Oklahoma father accused of murdering man who was allegedly breaking into his business
- 34 Oklahoma lawmakers call for new investigation into death row inmate’s conviction
- Oklahoma 2-year-old almost dies in San Antonio accident, now back home in stable condition
- EMSA responds to over 75 heat-related emergencies in Oklahoma City metro area in 1-week period