SHAWNEE, Okla. (KFOR) – The Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art is offering free admission for July and August, but there are precautions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Temporarily, the museum will be only open Tuesday – Saturday, 10-5.
The Museum is limiting admission to 10 visitors in the gallery at a time. It is recommended to make online reservations at www.mgmoa.org/visit. In addition to limiting visitors and having hand sanitizer stations, wearing masks are also recommended while visiting the museum. A limited Gift Shop will be available during the museum’s open hours.
The Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art is located on the OBU Green campus, 1900 W. MacArthur St. in Shawnee.
- OU archaeologists uncover buried building in ancient Mexican city
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need
- Two nurses honored as ‘Superheroes in Scrubs’