SHAWNEE, Okla. (KFOR) – The Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art is offering free admission for July and August, but there are precautions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Temporarily, the museum will be only open Tuesday – Saturday, 10-5.
The Museum is limiting admission to 10 visitors in the gallery at a time. It is recommended to make online reservations at www.mgmoa.org/visit. In addition to limiting visitors and having hand sanitizer stations, wearing masks are also recommended while visiting the museum. A limited Gift Shop will be available during the museum’s open hours.
The Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art is located on the OBU Green campus, 1900 W. MacArthur St. in Shawnee.
- Officials: 17 additional deaths, 1,000 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma
- Tinker units make history with first 3D printed engine component
- Newsfeed Now: Stimulus bill battle continues; ‘Zombie cicadas’ in Tennessee
- Walmart announces dates, locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew