OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – The fine food makers from the Made in Oklahoma Coalition have another delectable recipe for you: Sausage-stuffed manicotti.
- 1 pound Greers Ranch House Breakfast Sausage
- 16 ounce Hiland Cottage Cheese, small curd›8 ounce manicotti shells
- 1 jar Loveras Basil Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- With an electric mixer, combine sausage and cottage cheese, mixing on low speed until combined.
- Stuff sausage mixture into uncooked manicotti shells. Place shells in a greased 9-by-13-inch pan or 2 (8-inch) pans. Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Go to www.miocoalition.com for more recipes.