PORTER, Okla. (KFOR) – A man was arrested after a fire was intentionally set inside of a Dollar General store in Wagoner County back in March.
According to the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office, on March 28, a fire was intentionally set inside the Dollar General store in Porter. The store was open for business and there were several customers inside the store at the time.
An investigation was conducted and officials accuse Daniel Moon, Dollar General store employee, of intentionally setting the fire.
Moon was arrested at his home in Muskogee on July 8 for the charges of first-degree arson and endangering human life during arson.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’