TULSA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man accused of making a bomb threat at the Tulsa County Courthouse last week.
On July 7, a man called 911 and claimed a bomb would go off in the Tulsa County Courthouse the next day.
Investigators were quickly able to determine the call was made by 40-year-old Randy Shelby, and that his threat was a hoax.
The suspect was scheduled to appear in court the next day for a protective order.
He is now facing felony charges for perpetrating a terroristic hoax.
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast
- Cuomo takes over governors group as virus batters states