TULSA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man accused of making a bomb threat at the Tulsa County Courthouse last week.
On July 7, a man called 911 and claimed a bomb would go off in the Tulsa County Courthouse the next day.
Investigators were quickly able to determine the call was made by 40-year-old Randy Shelby, and that his threat was a hoax.
The suspect was scheduled to appear in court the next day for a protective order.
He is now facing felony charges for perpetrating a terroristic hoax.
- OU archaeologists uncover buried building in ancient Mexican city
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need
- Two nurses honored as ‘Superheroes in Scrubs’