BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Charges have been filed against a man accused of murdering a teenager in Beaver County.
Dalton Creed, 28, is suspected of murdering 17-year-old Logan Busby. He is charged with first-degree murder and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction, according to an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) news release.
Creed is accused of killing Busby during the early morning hours of July 14.
Beaver Police Department officials requested OSBI assistance at approximately 12:30 a.m. on July 14 following a shooting in the 300 block of Avenue N in Beaver.
A dispatcher had received a 9-1-1 call that Busby had been shot.
Busby died in a hospital.
Creed is in the Beaver County Detention Center on a $500,000 bond.
- Cardinals’ game against Cubs postponed after positive test
- Electrical issue leads to discovery of multi-million-dollar marijuana operation in Massachusetts
- Man charged in murder of Fort Hood soldier
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Oklahoma County deputies: Photo could provide clue to burned out truck