OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City police are investigating a homicide after the body of a deceased man was found inside a large toolbox.
Oklahoma City Police Department officers were sent to perform a welfare check at a residence in the area of SW 10th and Pennsylvania Avenue
Upon arrival, they found the body of a deceased man inside a large toolbox.
Police have determined that the man’s death is a homicide.
A suspect has been taken into custody, but neither the suspect’s name nor relationship to the victim have been released.
MSgt. Gary Knight, Public Information Officer for the Police Department, said the deceased man’s daughter traveled to the residence to look for her father because she felt something was wrong.
After police arrived at the scene, they located the toolbox and cut the deadbolts on it to open it. They found the man’s traumatized body inside.
Officers are still at the scene investigating this developing matter.
Stay with KFOR News as this breaking story develops.
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- 80-year-old Alabama woman skydives to celebrate birthday
- Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Rural counties seeing recent uptick in COVID-19 cases