OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One man was taken to the hospital following a shooting in northwest Oklahoma City.
Early Sunday morning, emergency crews were called to a reported shooting near N.W. Expressway and Meridian Ave.
Officials say one man was suffering from a gunshot wound and was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
One person was taken into custody, but investigators believe another may still be on the loose.
- Police say ex-girlfriend shot boyfriend’s current girlfriend after dispute
- Two families displaced, one firefighter in hospital after fire
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Sunday’s cold front to bring cooler weather, strong storms to Oklahoma
- State lawmakers respond to U.S. Supreme Court nomination