OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR)- It was a scary situation for a metro man after he found himself in the back of a garbage truck on Monday morning.
Just before 6 a.m. on Monday, emergency crews were called to an area near S.W. 22nd and Kentucky.
Investigators say the driver of the garbage truck heard screaming coming from the back of the truck.
The man was able to be rescued and suffered only minor injuries.
- Former Lucky Star Casino CEO gets year and a day in prison, required to pay over $1 million restitution to IRS
- Immigration agency bans in-person interpreters at asylum interviews due to coronavirus fears
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- 4 charged in death of man found burning in Iowa ditch
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown