OKLAHOMA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities say a man who was arrested in Oklahoma County was wanted on an outstanding warrant in Texas.
On July 20, dispatchers with the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office received a call about a man attempting to break into a home near N.W. 37th and Council Rd.
Officers with the Bethany Police Department quickly arrived on the scene and arrested 33-year-old Miguel Vega.
The victim told deputies that Vega attempted to open a locked door to his home, and eventually opened an unlocked door to his car.
A deputy with the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office checked Vega’s criminal background and learned that he was wanted in Ellis County, Texas for indecency with a child- sexual contact.
- Electrical issue leads to discovery of multi-million-dollar marijuana operation in Massachusetts
- Man charged in murder of Fort Hood soldier
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Oklahoma County deputies: Photo could provide clue to burned out truck
- Photos show Lebanon before and after explosion