OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Get ready to hang ten, prairie-style!
Riversport Adventures held a ribbon-cutting today for Surf OKC, the state’s first surf experience.
Sponsored by Lopez Foods, the new attraction is tailored to different skill levels, from skateboarders and snowboarders to newcomers picking up a surfboard for the first time.
Anyone age eight and up can give it a try, starting at $20 per person.
- Body of 19-year-old driver recovered from Lake Hefner about 100 yards from car
- Protest held after 15-year-old armed robbery suspect shot and killed by Oklahoma City police
- Dance teachers Pay it Forward by teaching dancing to people battling Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Passenger dies in 2-vehicle crash allegedly caused by DUI