OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Get ready to hang ten, prairie-style!
Riversport Adventures held a ribbon-cutting today for Surf OKC, the state’s first surf experience.
Sponsored by Lopez Foods, the new attraction is tailored to different skill levels, from skateboarders and snowboarders to newcomers picking up a surfboard for the first time.
Anyone age eight and up can give it a try, starting at $20 per person.
- Protesters march peacefully in downtown OKC after grand jury decision not to charge officers with the killing of Breonna Taylor
- More than 17,000 people missing LWA payments from OESC
- California will outlaw sales of new gasoline-powered passenger cars and trucks by 2035
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old