NOBLE, Okla. (KFOR) – A military veteran had a medical episode while standing in a long line to vote in Noble, Okla.
Community members waited four to five hours to vote on Tuesday.
A veteran who was waiting in the line passed out.
Kim Self Michaud, a Noble resident who was in line to vote, said on Facebook that an ambulance was called for the veteran. Michaud gave KFOR permission to use photos that she posted on Facebook.
Officials said first responders checked out the veteran; he is expected to be okay.
- Cool and rainy start to the week, severe weather pattern on the horizon
- Plastic surgery demand has dipped during pandemic, ‘butt’ not in all areas
- It’s happened again, people in southwest U.S. report strange lights in the sky
- May mortgage outlook: What to expect from rates in the days ahead
- What is Dogecoin and why is Elon Musk associated with it?