MINCO, Okla. (KFOR) – The superintendent of Minco Public Schools says an employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
Kevin Sims announced on the district’s Facebook page that the employee was at Summer Pride daily. The last day was June 25, which is less than 14 days ago.
Out of an abundance of caution, the health department requests that anyone who was at Summer Pride the week of June 22 to 25 and is showing any symptoms should be tested for the the virus.
Sims says the weight room and all facilities used were sanitized thoroughly each day.
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need
- Two nurses honored as ‘Superheroes in Scrubs’
- Turkey theft brought Thanksgiving Day trouble for small business in East Alabama