OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – It was an emotional reunion for a mother and her 5-year-old son after the child disappeared for nearly an hour on Wednesday morning.
On Wednesday morning, police officers responded to the report of a missing child near S.W. 10th and Czech Hall Rd.
Investigators say they spent close to an hour searching for the child before he was found.
He was reunited with his family and returned home safely.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention