MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – The City of Moore has modified its annual July 4th celebration schedule.
Some changes have been made to Celebration in the Heartland.
The car show will still be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Buck Thomas Park, according to a City of Moore news release.
The 24-minute fireworks show will be held at around 9:45 p.m. at the park, according to the news release.
However, there will be no activities or events during the hours between the car show and the fireworks show. Those previously scheduled events have been cancelled, according to the news release.
“After a collaborative discussion with the Cleveland County Health Department, the City of Moore staff believes the safest way to celebrate together is to limit our celebrations to include only the car show and fireworks display,” City Manager Brooks Mitchell said.
Click here for updated information from the City of Moore.
- Moore man on motorcycle saved by strangers after car slams into him
- UPDATE: Man helps lead children to safety after daycare fire
- Garfield County gun bust unveils numerous rifles, ammo & meth in home of convicted felon
- COVID-19 claims the life of a young mother and her unborn child
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians