NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – The Norman Police Department is investigating after a man was found dead in a driveway Monday morning.
Police responded to the 1900 block of Alameda Street at 6:14 a.m. in reference to a body found.
When officers arrived on scene, they found a deceased adult male in the driveway of the residence with significant trauma to the head and neck.
During the course of the investigation, a person of interest was identified. Investigators are currently interviewing this individual. No additional suspects are believed to be outstanding at this time.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Saturday is hot and humid. Then big changes coming in late tonight and Sunday! Expect Showers and t’storms and cooler temps. Here’s how much rain could fall.
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach