OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Drivers in the metro may need to take a detour as crews work to clean up an accident.
Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say the eastbound I-40 off-ramp to westbound I-44 will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday.
Crews say the closure is necessary to clean up a previous crash in the area.
Drivers should use an alternate route.
- Nichols Hills man dies in 5-vehicle crash in McClain County
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Cowboys Seek 1st Win at TCU Since 2016
- COVID-19 surges again in Oklahoma with 4,370 new cases, 14 additional deaths
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines