OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Crews with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say roads across the state are starting to deteriorate as snow continues to fall in Oklahoma.
Although there are several ODOT crews trying to plow highways across Oklahoma, they say they are already noticing that the road conditions are becoming worse.
“Crews are definitely seeing road conditions deteriorate quickly. We’re asking motorists to please use caution if they feel that they need to travel,” said Jackson Mayberry with ODOT.
Elevated surfaces, bridges, and overpasses are now becoming slick and hazardous
At this point, meteorologists say Oklahoma could still see several more hours of snowfall, which will continue to impact roadways.
- How a 600 to 700-year-old prayer for better times became an archeological treasure for Oklahoma
- Two Oklahoma County Jail detention officers arrested, accused of conspiracy and intent to distribute drugs
- Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma City giving COVID-19 outpatients experimental treatment to prevent hospitalization
- Biden administration to deliver 25M masks to vulnerable Americans, increase vaccine shipments to states
- Thunder’s 2nd Half Season Schedule Set