OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission says certain payments for those who receive unemployment benefits will be delayed on Wednesday.
According to OESC, ACH payments for unemployment benefit recipients will be delayed by 24 hours this week due to a system review of the payments. Claimants will receive this week’s benefits through ACH by end of day on Thursday, July 9.
OESC says they “apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for their patience as we continue to fight fraudulent activity.”
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’