PRUE, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after the body of a man was found in Osage County.
Around 12 p.m. on Aug. 28, emergency crews were called to Walnut Creek State Park after a body was found near the water.
According to a report by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, 20-year-old Shawn Mikel Welch’s body was found several hundred feet north of the main boat ramp.
At this point, Welch’s cause of death and what happened is still under investigation.
- Norman police ask for public’s help in locating persons of interest in suspicious death investigation
- Hot or Not: Sprays & powders to cover gray roots
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Hayden Duke
- IN YOUR CORNER: Navigating home insurance claims following ice storm
- Oklahoma man berates, allegedly shoves women holding Biden/Harris signs, says they’re ‘not welcome’ in his town