PRUE, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after the body of a man was found in Osage County.
Around 12 p.m. on Aug. 28, emergency crews were called to Walnut Creek State Park after a body was found near the water.
According to a report by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, 20-year-old Shawn Mikel Welch’s body was found several hundred feet north of the main boat ramp.
At this point, Welch’s cause of death and what happened is still under investigation.
- Farmers ask EU parliament to ban terms such as ‘veggie burger’
- Hockey broadcast legend Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick to retire
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- ‘The Voice’ returns for season 19 on KFOR
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes