PRUE, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after the body of a man was found in Osage County.
Around 12 p.m. on Aug. 28, emergency crews were called to Walnut Creek State Park after a body was found near the water.
According to a report by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, 20-year-old Shawn Mikel Welch’s body was found several hundred feet north of the main boat ramp.
At this point, Welch’s cause of death and what happened is still under investigation.
- Infant dead after apparent attack by family dog in Virginia
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total
- Kushner says Black people must ‘want’ to succeed
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago