OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR)- Officials with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol say they are unable to respond to non-emergency calls at this time due to an issue with the phone lines.
On Sunday morning, officials with the OHP announced that all phone lines for the agency are down in the following counties:
As a result, they are unable to answer *55 calls and non-emergency phone calls.
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car
- Pet sickness, death linked to flea and tick collar, investigation finds
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Michigan mother tosses baby to neighbor from roof to escape fire
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline