PAULS VALLEY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after a small plane crashed in an Oklahoma community on Monday afternoon.
On Monday afternoon, emergency crews were called to a reported plane crash near I-35 in Pauls Valley.
OHP officials say the pilot, who was identified as 54-year-old Thomas Whalen, was the only one on board and was taken to Norman Regional Hospital’s Porter campus with minor injuries.
At this point, it is unclear what caused the crash.
- Tinker units make history with first 3D printed engine component
- Newsfeed Now: Stimulus bill battle continues; ‘Zombie cicadas’ in Tennessee
- Walmart announces dates, locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
- ‘Zombie cicadas’ infected with mind-controlling fungus emerge