PAULS VALLEY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after a small plane crashed in an Oklahoma community on Monday afternoon.
On Monday afternoon, emergency crews were called to a reported plane crash near I-35 in Pauls Valley.
OHP officials say the pilot, who was identified as 54-year-old Thomas Whalen, was the only one on board and was taken to Norman Regional Hospital’s Porter campus with minor injuries.
At this point, it is unclear what caused the crash.
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need
- Two nurses honored as ‘Superheroes in Scrubs’
- Turkey theft brought Thanksgiving Day trouble for small business in East Alabama