OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City Police are trying to identify a man they say broke into a house.

Photo goes with story.
OKC Police investigate after house burglarized. Image OKCPD.

According to police, the house was located near SW 128th and May Ave.

Officials encourage anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers at 405-235-7300 or submit an anonymous tip online.

OKCPD says a cash reward may be available.