OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City Fire crews were on the scene of a fire at a gas station on the city’s northeast side early Thursday morning.
Firefighters arrived on scene near the 4600 Block of NE 23rd Street just after 2 a.m. Thursday to smoke appearing from the attic.
Fire investigators were dispatched to the scene, but as of now the cause of fire is under investigation.
Thankfully, no injuries reported.
Estimated damages were $30,000 for contents and $30,000 to property.
- Watch the Olympics Online via Livestream – August 1st
- Not feeling the glove? Tokyo’s big mitt bullpen carts getting mixed reviews
- Henryetta woman battling COVID-19 Delta variant
- 30 years, 30 Great State stories: Six generations of girls alive and well in this Oklahoma family
- UPDATE: Police search for shooters of Zydeco legend Chris Ardoin and 14-year-old at bike festival