OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City Fire crews were on the scene of a fire at a gas station on the city’s northeast side early Thursday morning.
Firefighters arrived on scene near the 4600 Block of NE 23rd Street just after 2 a.m. Thursday to smoke appearing from the attic.
Fire investigators were dispatched to the scene, but as of now the cause of fire is under investigation.
Thankfully, no injuries reported.
Estimated damages were $30,000 for contents and $30,000 to property.
- Multiple pro-abortion protests taking place across Oklahoma City Sunday
- Emhoff to lead delegation for Marcos’ inauguration in Philippines
- Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say
- These states saw the biggest gas price drops
- Ole Miss Beats Sooners to Win Men’s College World Series