OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A missing and possibly endangered Fayetteville, Ark., girl could be in the Oklahoma City area, according to Oklahoma City police.
The Oklahoma City Police Department shared a Morgan Nick Foundation notice about Lexie Clardy, a 14-year-old girl who went missing on Nov. 6.
Clardy was last seen running down College Avenue, crossing over to the Dickson Street area, which is a downtown area located near the University of Arkansas.
She is described as white, 5’3″ tall, 115 pounds and as having blond hair with brown eyes.
Please call 9-1-1 immediately if you see her.
- OU Athletics Director Addresses Sooner Issues with Coronavirus
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Liza Keller
- Stolen pickup suspect in Oklahomaj County jail after leading police on chase, crashing into another vehicle
- Judge rules Norman City Council violated Oklahoma Open Meeting Act in June meeting where they defunded police
- IN YOUR CORNER: Foster children need your help this holiday season!