OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City police are at a standoff at a local home following a domestic shooting.
Both the suspect and the shooting victim are still inside the home in the 3500 block of NW 11th Street.
Police are trying to persuade the suspect to release the victim and surrender.
No further details have been provided.
Stay with KFOR as this story develops.
- Thunder Hold Off Portland for First Win on Road Trip
- Hot Shooting Cowboys Beat Cyclones in Ames
- Witness condemns fire crew response after three killed in Hammon fire
- KKK church flyers found in Marietta, surrounding communities
- Is football star ready for State Board? Some question experience of Gov. Stitt’s newest Board of Education nominee