This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Police in Oklahoma City are on the hunt for an alleged crook who has been targeting a car wash.
The owners of Hurricane Car Wash, located at S.W. 119th and Western Ave., say their business has been hit by thieves multiple times in the last few days.
Investigators say the alleged thieves tore the coin machine from the wall and even spray painted graffiti on the building.
If you have any information on the crime, call CrimeStoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- ‘Gradutate:’ Over 600 high school students receive misspelled stoles for graduation
- What House passage of debt ceiling deal signifies: 5 takeaways
- Amazon charged with privacy violations over Alexa and Ring cameras: FTC
- House passes bill to raise debt ceiling
- Escaped Ohio inmate caught after attempting to order $1 burger from McDonald’s