OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An Oklahoma City church is extending a helping hand to those in need.
Ebenezer Baptist Church is holding a ‘Household Goods Giveaway’ on Wednesday, Nov. 11 at 11 a.m.
Organizers say they will be giving away house furnishings, personal protective equipment, toys, and assorted goods.
In all, officials say they will be giving away tens of thousands of household goods.
The church is located at 3600 N. Kelley Ave. in Oklahoma City.
- Friday Night Heroes, Playoffs Week 4
- Gov. Stitt removes school board member, appoints new one with no experience in Oklahoma Public Schools system
- ‘I want people to know it can happen to you’ – Metro woman offers dire COVID-19 warning after saying goodbye to her father on Thanksgiving Day
- IN YOUR CORNER: Metro woman accidentally wrapped up in nationwide scam
- Oklahoma hospitals down to 33 ICU beds as COVID-19 surge continues