OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – The Oklahoma City Fire Department is mourning the loss of another employee.
Officials say 45-year-old Robert Saudia, a support service specialist, passed away on Dec. 28 at his home in Oklahoma City.
Saudia had been an employee of the Oklahoma City Fire Department for two years.
“In his time with the department, Robert endeared himself to everyone he worked with or encountered. His optimist work ethic and his desire to always provide the best service possible will never be forgotten,” a release from the department read.
Authorities say Saudia had been diagnosed with COVID-19, but it is unclear at this time if the virus caused his death.
- Anti-doxxing bill passes legislature, now goes to governor for approval
- Border factories could hold long-term fix for volatile semiconductor market
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store, deputies say
- UPDATE: Frustration mounts as migrant camp in Tijuana keeps growing
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns