OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City firefighters battled some intense flames while fighting a house fire early Friday morning.
Around 2:30 a.m. on Friday, Oklahoma City firefighters were called to a home near S.W. 25th and Shields.
When they arrived, the home was engulfed in flames.
Officials say two people were inside the home when the fire started, but they were able to make it out safely.
The residents say a motorcycle in the back bedroom might have been the cause of the fire. However, the cause is still under investigation.
- Grieving parents gather for dedication to Moore students killed in separate tragedies
- Moore police officer involved in deadly 2019 crash taking a blind plea
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one
- Rep. Matt Gaetz faces bipartisan probe by House ethics, citing reports of sexual misconduct
- Man drowns in Lake Overholser after Oklahoma City police officer dives into choppy water in full uniform to rescue him