OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A local organization is releasing a decal to raise money for injured members of law enforcement.
The Oklahoma City Fraternal Order of Police is releasing its 2021 Thin Blue Line decal to raise funds for the OKC FOP Foundation.
Organizers say the foundation assists injured, disabled, sick, or distressed law enforcement members and helps pay for medical expenses.
“The Foundation has supported police officers who have lost a home in a fire and struggled with medical expenses,” said John George, president of the OKC FOP. “These decals are a great way to show support while raising money for officers in need.”
Donors will receive a complimentary 2021 Thin Blue decal.
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Aaliyah Moore
- State senators argue over plans to move Medicaid onto managed care contractors
- 4 juveniles in custody, guns seized following police pursuit of 2 vehicles in Norman
- 2-year-old child found in backseat of vehicle involved in 115 mph chase through metro
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status