OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Investigators in Oklahoma City are working to find suspects accused of being behind dozens of storage unit burglaries.
On Monday, officials with the Oklahoma City Police Department released several photos of people they would like to speak with about recently burglaries.
In all, authorities believe the group is responsible for over 40 storage unit burglaries in Oklahoma City.
Investigators say that while most of the thefts occurred in northwest Oklahoma City, the most recent burglary was in the 800 block of E. Reno.
The alleged suspects were spotted driving a pickup truck with one door that is a different color than the rest.
If you have any information on the crimes, call CrimeStoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Aaliyah Moore
- State senators argue over plans to move Medicaid onto managed care contractors
- 4 juveniles in custody, guns seized following police pursuit of 2 vehicles in Norman
- 2-year-old child found in backseat of vehicle involved in 115 mph chase through metro
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status