OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Investigators say they are hoping to identify a woman who allegedly assaulted an employee at an Oklahoma City restaurant.
Officials with the Oklahoma City Police Department say the woman became upset with employees at a restaurant in the 4100 block of N.W. Expressway.
Authorities allege she began cursing at them and even tried to hit one of them as they were walking her to the door. However, they say she was able to spit on one employee.
If you have any information on the case, call CrimeStoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- Vehicle crash in Oklahoma City results in 1 death, 3 injuries
- Firefighters battling house fire in Bethany
- Pedestrian in critical condition; struck by vehicle after stepping into traffic, Oklahoma City police say
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Jaydyn Jordan