UPDATE: Oklahoma City police say what they thought may have been a suspicious death was ruled a suicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An investigation is underway in northwest Oklahoma City after a person was found dead inside of a vehicle.
Police were called to the scene near N.W. 30th and Villa before 5:30 a.m. on Monday.
Authorities tell KFOR a citizen saw a truck with a back window shot out and someone dead inside.
Officials say they are investigating the death as a possible homicide.
The incident remains under investigation. No other details have been released.
- ‘Not Your Average Joe’ opens store #6 with mission to include people of all abilities
- Twitter removes tweets about ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’
- Hawley, Paul clash on floor over TikTok ban
- Senate votes to end COVID-19 national emergency
- iPad helps Pennsylvania police find girl allegedly lured into car; man arrested