UPDATE: Oklahoma City police say what they thought may have been a suspicious death was ruled a suicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An investigation is underway in northwest Oklahoma City after a person was found dead inside of a vehicle.
Police were called to the scene near N.W. 30th and Villa before 5:30 a.m. on Monday.
Authorities tell KFOR a citizen saw a truck with a back window shot out and someone dead inside.
Officials say they are investigating the death as a possible homicide.
The incident remains under investigation. No other details have been released.
- Two people behind bars after sex trafficking bust in Oklahoma City
- ‘A big part of me is now missing’ – Tinker Air Force employee and veteran dies of COVID-19
- Paying it 4ward with the gift of music
- Epic Charter Schools respond to bombshell state audit
- Oklahoma COVID-19 hospitalizations hit another record high