UPDATE: Oklahoma City police say what they thought may have been a suspicious death was ruled a suicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An investigation is underway in northwest Oklahoma City after a person was found dead inside of a vehicle.
Police were called to the scene near N.W. 30th and Villa before 5:30 a.m. on Monday.
Authorities tell KFOR a citizen saw a truck with a back window shot out and someone dead inside.
Officials say they are investigating the death as a possible homicide.
The incident remains under investigation. No other details have been released.
- Video: Connecticut hotel clerk says guests beat her, called her racial slurs over lack of hot water
- Fireworks stands across Oklahoma booming after many big shows postponed
- Trump set for another massive event during national pandemic
- Cleveland Indians to ‘determine the best path forward’ regarding team name
- NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson tests positive for Covid-19, will miss Sunday’s race