UPDATE: Oklahoma City police say what they thought may have been a suspicious death was ruled a suicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An investigation is underway in northwest Oklahoma City after a person was found dead inside of a vehicle.
Police were called to the scene near N.W. 30th and Villa before 5:30 a.m. on Monday.
Authorities tell KFOR a citizen saw a truck with a back window shot out and someone dead inside.
Officials say they are investigating the death as a possible homicide.
The incident remains under investigation. No other details have been released.
- CBP closes international bridge in response to migrant influx in Del Rio
- Robert Durst found guilty of murdering his best friend, Susan Berman
- Police ready for rally supporting Jan. 6 rioters, prepared to call in National Guard
- The last weekend of Summer will feel like Summer! Here’s the Oklahoma State Fair forecast.
- Friday Night Heroes, Week 3