OKLAHOMA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Oklahoma County are searching for the owner of a truck that was found burned.
The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office says the Ford F-150 was set on fire and abandoned in the area of Hwy 66 and Choctaw Road.
Investigators say the license plates on the truck do not actually belong to the vehicle. Also, the fire destroyed the truck’s VIN number, so there is no way for authorities to find the rightful owner.
Authorities say a picture that was left at the scene might provide a clue to deputies.
If you have any information on the case, call the sheriff’s office at (405) 713-1017.
- Crowds attack Democratic Party HQ in Portland, ICE building
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic