OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma First Lady Sarah Stitt was involved in a vehicle crash on Thursday.
Sarah Stewart, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol spokeswoman, confirmed to KFOR that Stitt was part of a vehicle crash that occurred on Thursday afternoon.
Stitt was not injured, but the other driver involved in the crash was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
KFOR is awaiting further details on the crash.
- One person in hospital after shooting outside dispensary
- Many unemployment claimants find cards disabled; OESC says they’re looking into fraud
- Signs of heatstroke: What to do if you spot these 8 warnings
- Evening storms to subside, heat wave begins this week
- Counties with the lowest home prices in Oklahoma