WOODWARD, Okla. (KFOR) – An Oklahoma man got quite a surprise to end 2020.
Officials say a Woodward man won the Lotto America jackpot of $3.5 million on December 5th.
On Monday, he ushered in the new year by claiming his winnings from the Oklahoma Lottery.
The man bought the winning Lotto America ticket at the Love’s Travel Stop, located at 3020 N.W. Williams in Woodward.
After winning the jackpot, he is now the state’s 66th millionaire.
- Daughter of Oklahoma death row inmate’s victim gives exclusive first television interview to KFOR
- Homeland store in Perry doubling value of SNAP for fruit and vegetable purchases
- Storm moving out but Oklahoma northwest winds cranking up on back side!
- United States issues its 1st passport with ‘X’ gender marker
- Report: At least 59,000 meat workers caught COVID, 269 died