MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – An Oklahoma police officer is being praised for his kindness toward a stranger.
Sgt. Schultz, with the Moore Police Department, is also a veteran of the United States Army.
When he saw a fellow veteran sleeping in his car, Sgt. Schultz bought the man breakfast and reached into his own pocket to give the man some money for gas and future meals.
The act of kindness was caught on a fellow officer’s body camera.
- Body of 19-year-old driver recovered from Lake Hefner about 100 yards from car
- Protest held after 15-year-old armed robbery suspect shot and killed by Oklahoma City police
- Dance teachers Pay it Forward by teaching dancing to people battling Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Passenger dies in 2-vehicle crash allegedly caused by DUI