MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – An Oklahoma police officer is being praised for his kindness toward a stranger.
Sgt. Schultz, with the Moore Police Department, is also a veteran of the United States Army.
When he saw a fellow veteran sleeping in his car, Sgt. Schultz bought the man breakfast and reached into his own pocket to give the man some money for gas and future meals.
The act of kindness was caught on a fellow officer’s body camera.
- Moore man on motorcycle saved by strangers after car slams into him
- UPDATE: Man helps lead children to safety after daycare fire
- Garfield County gun bust unveils numerous rifles, ammo & meth in home of convicted felon
- COVID-19 claims the life of a young mother and her unborn child
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians