MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – District officials say a Moore student has been arrested after he allegedly shot at another student with an airsoft gun.
Investigators say the incident took place on a Moore Public School bus.
“Moore Public Schools (MPS) administration was made aware that one of our students brought a CO2, air soft pistol onto the school bus this morning. The student fired the weapon while on the bus, hitting another student in the leg,” a message to parents said.
The student was attending Southridge Junior High School and was taken to a juvenile detention facility. The district says he will not be allowed back in school.
- Hospital support staff seek better pay and protections from COVID-19
- Florida officials announce arrests in ‘brilliant’ multi-million dollar Walmart crime spree
- Texas school district removes football team from playoffs after player attacks referee
- Avoiding the virus: Here’s how to manage your risk
- Silver alert issued for 63-year-old man missing since Monday