MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – District officials say a Moore student has been arrested after he allegedly shot at another student with an airsoft gun.
Investigators say the incident took place on a Moore Public School bus.
“Moore Public Schools (MPS) administration was made aware that one of our students brought a CO2, air soft pistol onto the school bus this morning. The student fired the weapon while on the bus, hitting another student in the leg,” a message to parents said.
The student was attending Southridge Junior High School and was taken to a juvenile detention facility. The district says he will not be allowed back in school.
- 706 new cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma, 49 more virus-related deaths
- Spacewalking astronauts prep station for new solar wings
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- Tracking a cold front across Oklahoma for your Sunday. The best chance for rain is in southeastern Oklahoma!
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine