OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One person is in serious condition after being hit by a vehicle in southwest Oklahoma City.
According to police, two people on bikes were going eastbound near S.W. 29th and Miller around 1:40 a.m. on Thursday.
At one point, a late-model light silver Ford Fusion Sedan pulled around the first bike, but hit the second bicyclist who was in front.
The driver of the Fusion initially stopped, but took off when officers arrived.
Police have not yet located the driver.
The female victim was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
- IRS increases what teachers can deduct for classroom expenses
- DEQ Emergency Order detailing investigation before Chickasha Manufacturing Center fire
- ShapED My Life: Metro community leader and energy executive honors trio of teachers who helped him
- Oklahoma City’s MAPS 4 funding gets boost thanks to strong sales tax collection
- Feds: Members of two New York crime families and a detective indicted in Mafia-led racket