YUKON, Okla. (KFOR) – A man was transported to a local hospital after being extricated from a crashed vehicle Sunday afternoon.
Yukon Fire Department officials say they arrived to the scene of a two-vehicle accident near Northwest 10th Street and North Holly Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Reports mention heavy damage to both of the vehicles involved.
Firefighters say a man was pinned inside one of the vehicles. He had to be extricated out of the vehicle by first responders and was later transported to a local hospital.
The condition of the man is unknown at this time.
No other injuries were reported.
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Class A and B Boys and Girls State Basketball Champs Crowned
- Homeless shelters to begin COVID-19 vaccinations on Monday