YUKON, Okla. (KFOR) – A man was transported to a local hospital after being extricated from a crashed vehicle Sunday afternoon.
Yukon Fire Department officials say they arrived to the scene of a two-vehicle accident near Northwest 10th Street and North Holly Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Reports mention heavy damage to both of the vehicles involved.
Firefighters say a man was pinned inside one of the vehicles. He had to be extricated out of the vehicle by first responders and was later transported to a local hospital.
The condition of the man is unknown at this time.
No other injuries were reported.
- Chad Richison Donates $10 Million to UCO Athletics
- Thunder Thrashed in Season Opener vs. Jazz
- Oklahoma woman posthumously honored after her young life with Pay It 4Ward award for kindness
- U.S. Marshals offering $5,000 reward for information leading to a deadly Del City shooting suspect’s arrest; he’s been on the run for nearly two years
- Oklahoma City police remove COVID-19 vaccine mandate for recruits