OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating a shooting that sent one man to the hospital late Monday night.
Around 10 p.m. on Monday night, Oklahoma City police were called to a reported shooting near N.W. 40th and Pennsylvania Ave.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found the victim suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg.
Officials tell KFOR the victim was alert and talking when they arrived, and he is expected to be OK.
He was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
At this point, no arrests have been made and there is not a description of the suspect.
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old
- 3 arrested after man fatally run over by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft
- Oklahoma City police investigating whether chase suspects are culprits of brutal Norman home invasion
- Americans load up on Halloween candy while waiting to see if trick or treating will happen