ASHER,Okla. (KFOR) – One person was killed following a shooting in Pottawatomie County.
On Friday afternoon, emergency crews were called to a home near Asher following a reported domestic dispute.
When deputies arrived on the scene, they discovered the victim’s body lying in a doorway of the home.
Officials with the Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Office say one person is in custody.
At this point, the victim’s identity has not been released.
- Former detention center employee, boyfriend charged in road rage shooting
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- 14 days out: Does the early voting surge translate into support for Trump or Biden?