OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City police are searching for a gunman who injured a woman during a drive-by shooting.
Shortly after midnight on Monday morning, officials say the victim was at a gas pump near N.E. 23rd and Lottie when a man drove by and shot her in the arm.
An officer who was conducting a traffic stop in the area heard the shot and started to investigate.
The victim was able to spot the officer and ask for an ambulance.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far, there is no detailed description of the suspect.
- Body discovered near Bricktown Ballpark
- Cloudy, Cool and Wet Start to Fall
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
- Police searching for driver, occupants of car that left 3 children dead, 2 injured in El Paso crash
- Texas sheriff arrested by Texas Rangers