OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Due to technical difficulties, the Oklahoma State Department of Health is delaying the release of the state’s latest COVID-19 data.
On Wednesday, data from Oklahoma State Department of Health shows that the state has had 94,352 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March.
So far, the state’s total number of deaths is 1,075.
- Fire officials: Generator may be to blame for Oklahoma City house fire
- Watch: Firefighters rescue burned barn owl from massive California wildfire
- Fire crews battle early morning house fire in Bethany
- Storm System Exits Thursday
- One dead after apartment fire in Norman