OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Due to technical difficulties, the Oklahoma State Department of Health is delaying the release of the state’s latest COVID-19 data.
On Wednesday, data from Oklahoma State Department of Health shows that the state has had 102,615 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March.
There were 13 additional deaths caused by the virus, bringing the state’s total number of deaths to 1,132.
- Dallas police officer charged with 2 counts capital murder
- All12 Courtside: Baylor wins Big 12 Conference title; teams look ahead to March
- Powerful quake hits off New Zealand, prompting evacuations
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment