OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Due to technical difficulties, the Oklahoma State Department of Health is delaying the release of the state’s latest COVID-19 data.
On Wednesday, data from Oklahoma State Department of Health shows that the state has had 102,615 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March.
There were 13 additional deaths caused by the virus, bringing the state’s total number of deaths to 1,132.
- Cowboys Prepare to Face Texas, and Familiar Face on Saturday
- Oklahoma twins go viral in TikTok election video- wait until you see the reveal
- Elderly metro man narrowly escapes home after cooking accident
- Del City Police looking for man who pulled out machete during parking lot fight
- Weather wreaks havoc on Oklahoma City metro Monday