OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials at the Oklahoma State Department of Health say technical difficulties have led to another delay in the state’s coronavirus case numbers.
On Thursday, the health department announced that it was unable to update COVID-19 numbers at this time.
Officials did not give a timeline for when the issue would be fixed.
- Spain orders nationwide curfew to stem worsening outbreak
- Fire set in Boston ballot drop box; FBI asked to investigate
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss
- Intense Winter storm on the way, significant ice accumulations likely
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash