NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – Thousands of college football fans from around the state will be heading to Norman to watch the Sooners take on the Cowboys in a Bedlam battle that has conference championship implications.
This year’s Bedlam game will be quite different from years past due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Organizers say Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium will only be filled to 25 percent capacity to ensure that fans are socially distant from each other.
Outside the stadium, officials say there will be no tailgating allowed.
Also, face masks are required for the fans.
Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Friday Night Heroes, Playoffs Week 4
- Gov. Stitt removes school board member, appoints new one with no experience in Oklahoma Public Schools system
- ‘I want people to know it can happen to you’ – Metro woman offers dire COVID-19 warning after saying goodbye to her father on Thanksgiving Day
- IN YOUR CORNER: Metro woman accidentally wrapped up in nationwide scam
- Oklahoma hospitals down to 33 ICU beds as COVID-19 surge continues