LOVE COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after a pedestrian died after being hit by a train in Love County.
Around 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, emergency crews were called to an accident along the railroad tracks near Greenville Rd. in Love County.
Officials with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol say a train that was hauling 100 cars was heading southbound on the railroad tracks when it hit a person standing in the middle of the tracks.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene from massive injuries.
At this point, the victim’s name has not been released.
- Video: Connecticut hotel clerk says guests beat her, called her racial slurs over lack of hot water
- Fireworks stands across Oklahoma booming after many big shows postponed
- Trump set for another massive event during national pandemic
- Cleveland Indians to ‘determine the best path forward’ regarding team name
- NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson tests positive for Covid-19, will miss Sunday’s race