LOVE COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after a pedestrian died after being hit by a train in Love County.
Around 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, emergency crews were called to an accident along the railroad tracks near Greenville Rd. in Love County.
Officials with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol say a train that was hauling 100 cars was heading southbound on the railroad tracks when it hit a person standing in the middle of the tracks.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene from massive injuries.
At this point, the victim’s name has not been released.
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Andrew: Philip’s death has left ‘huge void’ in queen’s life
- 17-year-old Florida girl electrocuted after stepping on downed power line while trying to escape burning car
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account